9 January 2011

And the winner is... me!


Designer Crafts 2011 got off to a great start for me at the packed Private View on Friday. I was presented with the SDC TSB Award for Excellence. The award is made to a new Licentiate and automatically promotes that person to the status of Member. The selection panel was made up of Chairman of the SDC, Fiona Zobole, along with curators Carol Naylor and Heidi Lichterman, my thanks to them for all their support. There was certainly stiff competition for the award; I will be revealing some of my favourite makers from the show in my next post, along with further photographs of the exhibition.



The exhibition is open to the public until next Sunday (16th Jan) at the Mall Galleries, London (right next to Trafalgar Square and just down the road from Buckingham Palace). For full details, see the catalouge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment