25 October 2010

Best New Graduate

I've just returned from a very successful Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair. My work received a hugely positive response from the public and I was lucky enough to be awarded "Best New Graduate" from the lovely people at Pannone LLP.

As well as big sales at the show, I have had requests for commissions and lots of interest from galleries. Thank you to everyone who came along and saw my work and to Pannone LLP, Kelda, Ann-Marie, Angela and my fellow exhibitors  for making it such an enjoyable show! Hopefully I'll be back again next year.

Pictures and full details to come in the next few days as well as a selection of my own favourite makers from the show.

I would also like to announce that work is beginning on my new website which should be up and running by the new year. Check back here for details...

No comments:

Post a Comment